Fernando PAZ began his career in ARGENTINA, with the Pop Group
"ALMA Y VIDA" and Jazz flutist Alejandro SANTOS and Bandonion
player Dino SALUZZI (touring, recordings and TV).
He came to France in 1986 and he accompanied on stage, recording studio
and TV : " THE GIPSY KINGS " , " Enrico MACIAS " , " Patrick BRUEL ",
" Gloria GAYNOR " , " Danny BRILLANT " , " Miguel Angel ESTRELLA ",
The Group Jazz-Fusion " GRAND ANGLE " (1st part of Miles DAVIS Festival
Côte d'Opale 1990), " OZONO Group " and on tour throughout EUROPE,
JAPAN, TURKEY, ALGERIA with the Show Dance " BUENOS AIRES TANGO ".
Composer, arranger and director:
- For "NATURAL" of OZONO sponsored by FNAC for TARATATA on FRANCE 2.
- For TV " AUTO MOTO " and " DISNEY CLUB " (TF1) and "THALASSA" (FRANCE 3).
- For CANAL NOU (Spanish TV).
- Advertising and Jingles for COLGATE - PALMOLIVE.
- Composition, Arrangement and Production of the album " BESO DE LUNA "
with singer "LUIS" for EMI PUBLISHING.
- Composition, Arrangement and Production of 40 musical creations for Experimental
Electro-Acoustic Series " MUSIQUES INOUIES" published by the INSTITUT
NATIONAL DE L'AUDIOVISUEL ( INA ).